No products in the cart.
Didrex(benzphetamine) is a generally recommended medication expected to help with weight reduction. It is an equation that is focused around the essential dynamic add-in known as benzphetamine. Solutions containing this add-in are for the most part called sympathomimetic amines, which are chemicals that capacity likewise to amphetamines. This implies that the way that this pill capacities is by invigorating the focal sensory system so the circulatory strain and heart rate will climb and ravenousness concealment will come about.
Specialists recommend Didrex to help patients who are experiencing corpulence to shed pounds all the more proficiently. Weight reduction can be a battle for some individuals, and when hunger strings and weakness are heading them to fall flat in their endeavors, this pill can help to minimize those manifestations enough to make it conceivable to embrace the correct consuming and activity propensities that are important to decrease the overabundance beats on the body.
What should I tell my health care provider before I take this medicine?
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
– regularly drink alcohol-containing beverages
– diabetes or high blood sugar
– hardening or blockages of the arteries or heart blood vessels
– heart disease
– high blood pressure
– over-active thyroid gland
– psychotic illness, depressed mood, or suicidal thoughts
– recent weight loss
– seizure disorder
– an unusual or allergic reaction to benzphetamine, other amphetamines, other medicines, foods, tartrazine dye, other dyes, or preservatives
– pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I take this medicine?
Take benzphetamine tablets by mouth. Follow the specific directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablet with a full glass of water at least 30 minutes before eating. Do not take benzphetamine within 6 hours of your normal bedtime because it may cause insomnia. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Remember: The prescription for benzphetamine is only for the person for whom it was prescribed. Never share or give your prescription to anyone else.
Contact your pediatrician or health care professional regarding the use of this medicine in children.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
What drug(s) may interact with benzphetamine?
– alcohol containing beverages
– insulin and other medicines for diabetes
– medicines called MAO inhibitors- examples: phenelzine (Nardil®), tranylcypromine (Parnate®), isocarboxazid (Marplan®)
– medicines for colds, sinus, and breathing difficulties
– medicines for high blood pressure and heart medicines
– medicines for mental problems, depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances
– medicines for seizures (convulsions) or epilepsy
– medicines to decrease appetite or cause weight loss, including nonprescription or herbal weight-loss medicines
– sodium bicarbonate
– some medicines for migraines
– thyroid hormones
Buy deca-durabolin 100mg Online
Buy adderall Online
Buy Abilify Online
Buy levitra Online
Buy nalbuphine Online
Buy percocet Online
Buy prozac Online
Buy risperidone Online
Buy carisoprodol Online
Buy stelazine Online
Buy vicodin Online
Buy ZANAFLEX Online
Buy ZANAFLEX Online
Buy cephalexin Online
Buy distalgesic Online
Buy ephedrine Online
Buy imovane Online
Buy lexotanil Online
Buy eszopiclone Online
Buy nitrazepam Online
Buy noctamid Online
Buy bromazepam Online
Buy zaleplon Online
Buy phentermine Online
Buy terazosin Online
Buy ultram Online
Buy WAMAN PENIS ENLARGMENT Online
Buy xanax Online
Buy Alprazolam Online
Buying xanax Online
Buy zedan Online
Buy zyprexa Online
Buy Augmentin online
Buy celebrex online
Buy ciprofloxacin online
Buy COMBIVIR online
Buy DIDREX Online